Thursday, August 27, 2009

It's Thursday..

..no!~ The school holidays will end soon. Grr..I love holidays. After this I have to be mentally and physically prepared for the UK II results. Oh no~

Proudly stating here that my task for the SR is already complete. I don't want to do it all on the eleventh hour. It was a relaxing task, typing the last two essays was real fun. The reason is, ehem (believe it or not), I typed it while WATCHING Nuvo's concert videos. Yep, WATCHING (and of course listening). How did I do it? I also don't know. When the solo part appeared (Kong's) I shifted my attention. Then back to typing. Hope there won't be any typing errors. If not I'm dead roast meat. xD

I'm ready to add some songs in my mp3 player again. Silly me, I accidentally deleted the "Thai Rock" file. Luckily I still have it here. Fuh~

My Kapok is lying on the bed. That's not the main point. Yesterday I printed out same thai song lyrics with chords. Eg. Soot Soot Pai Lerei, La-Ong Dao etc. Currently learning to play those songs. It's fun, but too bad it sounds terrible. Maybe my guitar is out of tune again. have to check later on.

One word to define my day: Tired. I really want to sit here longer, but I think this is too much. My eyes are tired~ My mission before this holiday ends might not be possible to be accomplished. (To many missions make it impossible). One of it is to master "Leuk Sut Jai" - fingerstyle one. It's too difficult for me. The second one is to understand scales. Still sounds ridiculous. Looks like it's a long way to go.

End of post, keep on rockin' (with Thai songs)
*Smiles*

No comments: