Monday, February 28, 2011

Do You Still Remember?

OK, time for flashbacks. Again.

I can't remember when was the last time I read a novel since the holiday started. However, I still remember one of my new year resolutions, ehem, which is to read more - so I picked up a book again yesterday. It was all because of the rain and thunder (and lightning?) which kept me away from the cyber world laptop/tv/earphones. I could not sleep even though it was 1am so I thought reading would be a great idea.

You might be guessing what I read. Does this ring any bells to you?

I was crazy about this when I was a little kid. I was told that I ruined a video tape (yes, video tape) of this movie belonging to my neighbour due to over-watching. Poor neighbour. I can't believe I was that evil.

Wait, I think I ruined the video tape of the first sequel. Whatever.
(p/s: that lil guy looked cute. Too bad he grew up not so handsome).

8 pages containing pictures. Helped me to remember some scenes LOL


Like any other books in my room, this one is a 3rd hand one. You don't want to see the proof to my statement, don't you? Books are just too expensive here.

No comments: