Monday, February 14, 2011

The Guy in My Heart

OK. This does sound insane. Two consecutive entries containing the same word "guy". I don't care, it's my blog, I can write about whatever I want haha.

This isn't a Valentine's Day special post (if you thought it was). If you think that this isn't an important topic to be written by a 17 going on 18 year old, rethink! This was even in an essay question in SPM :P

So here it goes..
1. Not too handsome
2. Wears specs LOL just kidding
3. Believes in God
4. A family guy
5. Soft-spoken like Thai dudes in dramas XD
6. Skin tone equivalent to mine and NOT fairer
7. Has adequate sense of humour
8. Plays guitar? Most probably.
9. NOT too metrosexual like those k-pop dudes (no offense)
10. and has all those cliché, awesome characteristics such as sincere, loyal, and bla bla bla.

OK. OK..enough with all of this. I need to sleep.

p/s: I wasn't even serious when typing these out. Just for fun, fellas! XD

No comments: