Thursday, February 10, 2011

Major Blog Surgery

After changing the blog header two days ago, I think there are still a lot of things to be done after this. The main reason is to improve the looks of this blog. (Yeah although I haven't even tried to improve my own looks after SPM).

Let my tell another unrelated story here. I remember jokingly telling my friends that they won't even recognise me this March when we'll meet again for the results. The main reason - my looks will improve. Now that there's only one month to go, I finally realise what a fool I was. I am not improving in terms of looks, and I will perhaps not improve in such a short time.

Back to the blog. Created by an immature 15-year-old who had nothing to do after PMR. Filled with immature entries and unnecessary things, but at least things do improve. Blogging is like a slow process of learning. I must be lying if I said that I haven't learnt anything through blogging. I felt like a fool when I read my posts back in two years. I realised how much I grew up (although I never thought I was really growing up in terms of thoughts and attitude).

So now, I'm going to eliminate some unnecessary things at the sidebar, yet maintain those immature blog entries for the sake of keeping memories.

Perhaps it's going to be just a minor surgery.

2 comments:

kaitokitou said...

Hope to see a neater and better blog soon!!!

Fee said...

Thanks Kaito! Really appreciate your comment! :D