Saturday, February 12, 2011

Don't Judge a Guy by His Film

The guy in the movie poster doesn't really look like him.

Recently I watched a movie titled "The Letter" and apparently I had a huge crush on the main actor. Although his looks may not be as stunning as other actors out there, I still consider it as decent, plus if you judge him through his character in the movie.

My favourite scene from the movie ^_^

If you watch the movie, I'm sure you'll also (at least) have a crush on his character - a bashful guy (yep, that made him look cute!) who in the end died. (That was a weird sentence, I know). He was a charming dude - he cooked and washed clothes for his wife, and was also portrayed as a loving and caring person. Comments from viewers on YouTube even stated that these kind of men do not even exist in this era. I partially agree with that statement.

Therefore, I went curious about this main actor. For the past few weeks I've been googling and YouTubing to know more about his other works. I found two MVs featuring him - well, not as a manly hero but rather a shy dude and an 'unimportant person' - yeah that was one of the song titles.

Here's a few opinions from people around me:
Leslie: "Wow! So rock!"
My sis: "He's old..."

Cute XD

I also found out that his character in another drama is such a loser soft-hearted man. His wife cheated on him in the drama. LOL (decided not to laugh).

But behold dear readers! Thou shalt not judge a guy by his movies and dramas. Leslie was right. He is rock. He's in fact a vocalist of a rock band!

The guy on the centre is him.

I can't believe I had a crush on a CORE ROCK dude! :P

Credits to respective video/picture owners. I photoscaped the images from various videos LOL!

Next time I'll talk about something serious, I promise.

2 comments:

b.i.a.l said...

I used to like an actor(korean) but it turns out that he took drugs =(

Fee said...

Yeah, don't judge an actor by his works, i have to say :D