Sunday, January 1, 2012

Back to Real Life

I ain't gonna pack my things till it's 12am.

Just kidding. Actually I've started packing a few nights ago but I kinda got bored with it, so now if there's a hidden camera in the room, you can actually see how disastrous the mess is - especially when I fail to figure out what to bring and what not to bring (yup, the usual sentence used over and over again).

I also have this "Back to Akasia - The Ultimate Checklist" to ensure that I'll not forget to bring my hairbrush like before.

And I've done my research on "how to bring a guitar on an airplane" just in case something bad happens. 

Now that there's a few hours left here, I'm starting to think about my future in Akasia. 

No more sleeping like how I always sleep here. No more guitar-ing all day. No more perfectly-cooked vegetables (ALM people will understand) and awesome food. 

...but there's one good thing..

No more forever-alone moments.

Home is awesome, but Akasia is also not bad at all when there are a lot of friends around you. 

...and CA
...and the basketball court next to my block..
...and the..and the...well let's just face the new sem and figure out the rest of the good things later.

Ace ALL the topic tests and finals.
Eat ALL the food in al-awwal's menu.
Buy ALL the biscuits in Mydin.

Starting a new chapter tomorrow...let the journey begin~

No comments: