Wednesday, May 2, 2012

May

Five months ago, I was worrying about the fact that I won't be coming home till May.

Now it's already the second day of May. And if I don't think about food, I don't even have the slightest thoughts of going home.

Well, that's partially a lie.

I'm just trying to say that life in Akasia isn't bad at all, minus a few things which should not be stated here.

Not going to get philosophical today, although I have a pretty solid reason to get emo. The weather is seemingly creating a movie setting which suits my emotion right now, it's been raining heavily since we ended our Chemistry paper this afternoon. Well I've learnt to accept reality and move on, stomach in, chest out, chin up, eyes with pride. There's no point of cursing myself.

Stats killed me too, but still I refuse to get emo.

Before I start to talk about emotions (which I'm not planning to do today), let's move on to something else.

To commemorate the start of May 2012, I've changed the direction of my fringe for no particular reason. It is now swept to the right.

I don't see any point of continuing this pointless post. It feels so awkward. I don't even know what I'm talking about :O

Will be having English writing test tomorrow, so yeah, I guess I'm here to practise writing. 

Gah.




No comments: