Tuesday, October 30, 2012

First Day of Finals

I just think today's quite funny.

Woke up feeling perfectly fine but later three hours of Statistics exam in a super cold small classroom caused me to get a terrible flu which is so annoying. Almost cried while answering the paper. Felt so sad and hungry I took a large pile of rice for lunch and yeah, dozed off in the library before Bio. Finished one packet of tissue paper provided by very generous housemate during Bio. Walked out of the exam hall in the heavy rain. Got my new pair of shoes wet. But entered the house with a large grin..

..plus a pocketful of tissue papers containing mucus.

Stats killed me, Bio made me come back alive. To those who are concern, yeah it's been a bad bad start especially for Stats, which I pretty much know how the end result will be.

Still alive, still going to carry on.

So what. It's not that I didn't study.

Time to study for the next Bio paper, with the hope that the flu medicine won't make me fall asleep.

So what. I'm still alive.

No comments: