Monday, October 1, 2012

Octoberrrrrrrrrr

I kind of managed to deactivate my blog for almost 2 weeks, and I am indeed happy because it helped me to whine less hahahahaha.

September has been good, although there were still moments of failures. At least September taught me that I am actually capable of achieving something I could never imagine of last semester, but of course it is only achievable if and only if I do my part.

I'm still struggling with Maths/Stats and Chemistry, but the fear is less compared to last time after knowing that as long as I put extra effort, I'll soon be able to see the improvement, just like Bio. I thank God that He never gave up on me, although last month I keep on questioning my existence in this place. I still don't want my improvement in Bio to appear as mere luck, so the pressure is there to keep improving. Ahhhh.

And last night I just realised the fact that I've been clean from instant noodles for 2 months now.

Random info.

I see a crazy week ahead, in fact three crazy weeks ahead before study leave. Instead of seeing it as one whole period of torture, I guess what I will try to do is view all of these as days which I will have to venture one by one. I'm excited to see what God has in store for me, despite the fact that there'll certainly be so many days where I'll end up in dilemma. Time is so precious now, I feel super guilty whenever I stay too long on fb, hold my guitar, or sleep too much. 

Motivation is still high. I love the moments when my mum calls me and ask me what I'm doing. I can answer happily that I'm studying, because most of the time, I am studying. Although I study not as much as my housemates, I know that I'm enjoying what I'm doing now.

I might still fail my Chemistry topic test, I might be falling into emo-ness again. But a little self-pity will do. The next morning I'm going to wake up and start moving forward again, I promise.

No comments: