Thursday, October 18, 2012

Waking Up

Waking up from emoness is just one great feeling.

Eventhough I had risked my reputation and dignity during the emo moments, I guess the lessons that came from it made me realised that I need some tough moments to mould me into a person I would like to be in the future.

Looking matured and acting matured is cool, but tough.

Need more trials and lessons and pain, I guess.

But to be honest, I wish that I never really had to blame others or ask God why whenever times get tough. Easy to realise when life is OK, but tough to think rationally when things go wrong.

And like I said just now, need more training, I guess.

Things will get tougher after this, buddy. But remember, you're not alone. Even a rainy day can give you a beautiful time.


No comments: