Thursday, October 25, 2012

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Study leave is almost coming to its end...

..and as usual, I find myself hating the fact that I never really utilise the time that I have to do some proper revision. 5 minutes trying to focus on something, I get distracted again.

It's so annoying that although today I managed to complete one chapter of Statistics, now I end up sitting in front of the laptop, previously thinking of doing some past year papers, and a few minutes later ending up googling about Squier Bullet Strat and start dreaming of having one.

Self-control, buddy. Self-control.

And now I'm like calculating how impossible it is to finish studying everything before the finals.

Looks like I'm planning for my own failure, I know.

Someone please just throw a brick to my face. As much as you are fed up of advising me to persevere and continue working hard, I'm fed up of myself as well. I hate myself for being so lazy, easily distracted and slow. It's a super bad combination.

Time to do something, although it looks rather too late...

No comments: