Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Major Blog Surgery

I'm tired of gettin' blue..so I changed everything to white.

Just thought that the old bluey background may appear quite immature for a twenty year-old. And I guess now I want to keep things to appear simple, which is, by my definition, apparently by presenting everything in black and white. I know it looks rather naked, and I'm going to take a lot of time to adapt with this (believe me I don't adapt well in most situations, which reminds me of a topic in my Bio textbook which says ADAPT OR DIE).

Not sure whether I'm going to regret this decision, but so far I'm OK of keeping this blog as simple as this. It kind of gives me a diary-ish kind of feeling, which I don't know whether is good or bad.

Anyway just in case it gave you the shock of your lifetime, worry not, you're viewing the correct blog, and even if it appears to be uglier than before, well, shooh shooh shhh. Don't tell me it's ugly. Let's just pretend it looks better? Thank youuuu.

I should be sleeping...

No comments: