Thursday, July 18, 2013

Musings of a Loner

I think I can already start a series of blog entries with the same title.

I've been sneezing uncontrollably since this morning and it's been raining heavily in my place. You know that this kind of weather will make loneliness even harder to endure. Gosh, why am I writing something like a 90's love song lyrics. This is day-I-don't-know since I last stepped out of the house. I'm longing for an activity that makes me happy and healthy at the same time, like basketball, which I used to play a lot last month. I don't have a hoop and not even a court here, so I guess I shouldn't be complaining much.

Playing guitar has been so plain since I haven't been learning anything new. It's funny, when I have basketball and no guitar, I missed my guitar so much. Now that I have my guitar, but no basketball, I miss basketball even more that I missed my guitar. I guess that's the point. We just can't have it all at once.

And I've installed games on my laptop, contrary to my former intentions of keeping my laptop pure from any sorts of distractions. It's only been 2 days, I've reached level 41 in AstroPop, I'm stuck and have been repeating the same level over and over again I don't even feel like continuing to play anymore.

I actually don't really love these kind of posts of useless updates so maybe I'll try to think of something, some sort of reflective writing next time because at least it will be not so pointless.

In an unrelated matter, I have this weird feeling of annoyance that someone on facebook keeps on liking everything that I post, which is..actually awkward. Don't worry, it's none of you guys who are reading (just in case there are people reading this). I mean, we don't even talk and know each other (she's an ex to my friend - was his girlfriend when she added me), and yet she likes/liked everything, I mean every single status update. It gives me the impression that she thinks I'm merely fishing for likes when I post stuff, which is, to a large extent, actually incorrect. I'm considering of removing her from my friend list but I haven't, which makes me feel mean but nice at the same time. I really don't understand myself.

In another unrelated matter, I'm currently halfway through a novel which its main character has the same name with me. And she's a detective, which makes the whole thing cool.

No comments: