Saturday, January 3, 2009

A Boring Evening and a Bunchful of Memories

I didn't know what to do yesterday. Just a few days more, I'll be back to school and all what's in my mind is - I must do something fun. At least before the school starts, well, during schooldays I must be really busy.So if you're wondering what did I do yesterday...................................................



I REMEMBERED ABOUT ..


Pokemon!

It used to be my favourite cartoon..ahaha! So I spent my time listening to its theme song and sang along like crazy. Then suddenly I remembered about another cartoon which used to be my favourite - Let's & Go!

After a while...

I searched for the theme songs of Crush Gear Turbo and Inuyasha!

Both are my favourites, but I didn't watch the anime!


~ Luckily right now I'm still a fan of Detective Conan. But I just don't know why I always miss the episodes!

*My favourite pokemon - CHARIZARD! From a cute little fellow, then evolves into a mighty monster!

No comments: