Friday, January 23, 2009

Goodbye My Friend

Maybe we shouldn't say goodbye. Maybe it's just "see you again, someday". Yeah, it is. So may I conclude that today isn't really a nice day. I'm not going to see my friend, Chris in class after this CNY holidays. He's transferring to another school since he got straight A's that day. Huh. He's my classmate for 3 years. And he's such a nice friend. He didn't even know that today is his last day being in our school, he was informed after recess, so we didn't have anything to give as a good luck gift. (Now that sentence is quite funny and weird).

As I said just now, Chris is such a nice friend. We did our Add Maths homework together this morning. And I'm not hoping that he reads this! I felt a wave in my heart during Add Maths. Friends are forever, right?

I conclude this entry with a sincere wish of Good Luck to you, Chris! Hope to meet you again someday. [About that 'homesick' thing, I was just kidding. Really.]--Hope he found this blog coincidentally. Haha.

No comments: