Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Me and My CNY Holidays

5th day of CNY holidays and I'm sure that I'm wasting my time a lot. What else can I do? Everytime I open my Add Maths book, I get a headache. This is bad, really really bad - and I think it might be worse if I don't start to be extra hardworking. I haven't completed my homework yet, and what's worse I can't remember my homework for Add Maths. There are too many pencil marks on the question numbers and I've forgot which one was mine. This is totally ridiculous.

Bio? Ah, the report..why am I too lazy? Everytime I think about these things, I feel like I'm going to be crazy. Oh, crap.

This afternoon I felt asleep after reading Antologi Anak Laut. What's happening to me? Arrgghh..

What's really interesting now is that I have to watch Mae Ai Sa Eun until I find out which episode did my favourite song appeared. Too bad I don't know the title. Oh, crap..

4 comments:

Rojakness said...

mcm olmost serupa hwk kta

iel said...

Haha! Baca Anak Laut ka??? Aku ketiduran baca ptg tadik.. Nang spoil ari tok.. Masa aku nak polah homework chemistry, cgek pun aku x igt.. trok da juak.. Huh!

Fee said...

lumrah idup biak form 4 kali.. XD

Anonymous said...

i tot aku sorg jak cmya..
1 bnda pn lom d agak..
cuti tok nang k tdo jak la..
ahaQzzz..