Thursday, January 1, 2009

PMR Results, Balik Kampung, and New Year!

I went through google blog search just now and typed the keyword 'PMR Results' and what I found is an endless list of blog entries with the title "PMR Results". Funny. Weird. Name it. Everybody's telling about their results. So I want to tell about that day too..although a little bit late. I didn't have the chance to do it that day because we went back to kampung directly after taking the results. I woke up early that day, and what was in my mind is just about the results. (May I skip the story?)...so congrats to my friends (classmates) who managed to score straight As, my 2 other old friends from different schools and also to the dude from the next-door class who also managed to score straight As.
Balik kampung...huh..I think there're nothing much interesting, except for hanging around with my cousins and telling jokes with my drunk grandpa! I took a nap in the evening and at new year's eve we just gathered and waited for the clock to hit the 12th digit. Nothing special.

No comments: