Saturday, January 24, 2009

Tagged

Tagged by Rabiaal
Rules & Regulations:Do not copy answers
Tag questions must be 100% same
Tag people before doing the tag
I tag:
1. Eka
2. Iella
3. Rabiaal
4. Cynthia
5. Albinus
6. Impin
7. Aku Pijul - Iella's bro
8. Chris
9. Fifi

How do you know 1? (Eka)
Same school, same class during primary 2..

What would you do if you never meet 2? (Iella)
I will never know what the heck photoshop is. XD

What would you do if 3 & 4 dated? (Rabiaal and Cynthia)
I don't know (???)

Would 5 & 6 make a good couple?(Albinus and Impin)
The world will collapse - two great jokers combined.

Do you think 7 is attractive? (Pijul)
Seriously speaking, he's photogenic.

Tell me something about 9 (Fifi)
My ex-room mate and classmate of Bilik 9 and class 1A

What's 1's favourite past time? (Eka)
Eating chocolate probably. XD

What language does 2 speak? (Iella)
Local BM (BM S'wak)

Who is 3 going out with? (Rabiaal)
Oh no..I have no idea.

How old is 4? (Cynthia)
Already 16 on 10th Jan.

When was the last time you talked to 5? (Albinus)
Last Friday. We talk everyday. Gonna be talking with him again after this CNY hols end.

Who is 6's favourite singer? (Impin)
I dunno. Maybe local artiste, Ricky El? Or Siti Nurhaliza? Never talked about it.

Would you date 7? (Pijul)
Oh no..lol. My friend's bro? Ihihik..

Is 8 single? (Chris)
Gossiped with Michelle but still denying..

What's 9's last name? (Fifi)
Sharhaniza


This is ridiculous. Why did I tagged number 4-9? They don't have blogs. XD

No comments: