Thursday, January 1, 2009

Round Out of the Year 2008

It's the 1st January today. And it seems like yesterday I was having fun with all my friends. But for sure, I am very exited to go to school! I can't wait to meet everyone - teachers, best friends, classmates, seniors, even the science lab, the staircase, and everything else at school! What makes me sad is the fact that we classmates might not be in the same class this year. That means - oh no, I can't face the fact. After 3 years being in the same class, this year everyone is going to different paths. Some of my classmates even want to transfer school. My hope is that most of us will stick together, have fun together, learn together, and not forgetting all the precious moment that we had together as classmates for 3 years. I still can remember most of the funny times when we had jokes in the class. It was so fun. Hope that this year will be the same.
And to all of my previous teachers, (if anyone of them reads this), I would like to say a bunch of thanks for everything. To all of my friends who treated me as a friend, well, what else can I say? Thaks a lot for dealing with my crap! Forgive me if I did anything that hurted you guys' feelings.
2008 has been a challenging year for me. Some incidents tested my patience, but most of the time I had great fun, enjoyed my school life and learnt the value of friendship. It has totally been a valuable year for me.
Welcome 2009! May this year bring happiness to everyone.

No comments: