Sunday, January 4, 2009

Look What I've Done!










I did all these before the results came out. Just didn't uploaded it earlier. If I'm not mistaken, Japanese people believe that paper cranes are symbols of hope, so I just folded them in 3 days. Well, it didn't reach 1000 (as supposed) as I was too lazy to continue.








Can you see the GREEN and PINK one? Want to know a weird secret? I brought 2 of them (one of each colour) to school when I was getting my PMR results. The secret is, Thais say that pink is the lucky colour for Tuesdays while Green is for Wednesdays. Results were out on Tuesday - considering wearing a PINK shirt, I felt bad..so finally I just took the decision to keep that pink paper crane inside the pocket of my jeans. Why green? I was born on Wednesday, so I just brought it along!~ btw I read these stuff from a Thai blog, forget the URL.

3 comments:

Rojakness said...

wow wow..i dun even noe how to fold one...lols

Fee said...

nxt tym i'll write a tutorial then..ahaha..

Anonymous said...

hye babe...lmk x blogging..huhu~
xda news from u..