Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Challenge..Accepted!

Thought of something a few nights ago as I was looking through some old pictures.


Today I officially announce that I will begin a new project, part of my already existing project, The RJP. Yes, I make silly silly names of projects that aren't really real projects. Just want them to sound cool. Please, allow me to have some fun before I become older.


Basically the project is about snapping and collecting photos of me...
......
..........
.............
................

with as many guitars as possible.

I missed a few good chances already, so that's pretty sad. Currently I have 6 photos with different guitars. My first one is this:

Among the very few photos of my childhood in which I appear to be not so cute, so I decided to crop it. And yep..I was holding the guitar wrongly. Who knew years later that very same person can play like a semi-pro ady. *coughs*coughs* (puji diri). (self-motivation).

So yeah, I'm going to start snapping once I have the chance to hold anyone's guitar. Too bad I've already missed the chance to take pictures with a Takamine and a Yamaha last sem.

No comments: