Saturday, April 14, 2012

HAPPY PERASAN DAY

I admit, I am still so excited and I don't feel like sleeping.

No wonder a friend said that birthdays make you feel like a star.

It's a day all your perasan receptors get stimulated. Errr, maybe not you, but me, since my level of perasan-ness is already naturally very high. Not shy to admit. Woo. I am so going to regret for posting something like this.

Anyway, what else should I say, my heart is singing, I feel so blessed today to know that I am loved. Being miles away from home on your birthday is indeed not that bad. 

Had a very high hope (was in fact soaring high) last night, hoping for some special thing to happen, but nahh, nothing did. Haha. So I just went to bed after replying some fb comments and text messages. Felt so unappreciated during my birthday eve, and seriously was about to fall into mild depression. 

Since it's a Saturday, didn't have the heart to wake up early, but some text messages came as early as 6am (CONGRATULATIONS, you seem to know at what time I was born years and years ago!). Decided to keep on rolling on the bed till 10am, when suddenly my housemates ambushed the room with a birthday song which marked the beginning of my day. Had an awesome breakfast specially prepared by them bwahaha.

Since it's a day which only comes once a year, I decided to cherish it by...

SLEEPING. I know it's such a terrible thing to do, but I couldn't help it. Didn't have the heart to study as well, so ahhh, yes it's weird to feel so sluggish on a day which is supposed to be exciting. The weather was so nice and windy bwahaha.

So I thought no one remembered.

Great that they knew I am a night type of person. 

Looking back on the things, the presents, the wishes, the text messages, how I wish that everyday is my birthday. Get splashed with a bucket of water everyday. Haha. I was feeling a bit afraid to face tomorrow knowing that all of these are ending soon, but hey, love never ends. I am so glad to feel like I have siblings in this place. 

No words can describe how I love these people. For their thoughts, their effort. The hugs, the smiles, the prayers. God, I am indeed blessed. 

Yes, I am still feeling perasan XD

2 comments:

Cindy ツ said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. It was really tough to do things without you realising! :D Hope you had an awesome birthday! ^_^ A bit failed lah being splashed with water. Should have gotten a half-full pail though it might be heavy. -.- Anyway, 19 years old, Fee. Tak muda lagi. *wink* :D I know you get me. xD

Fee said...

Congrats for successfully doing things behind my back XD It was awesome indeed. So blessed to have a friend like you (and your/our other 'cronies' as well) XD

I get what you mean. Tak muda lagi. Must find boyfriend :P