Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Head-banging Week


I seriously felt like banging my head on the wall. And I still do feel the same now.

People keep on mentioning the clichés like "be yourself" and bla bla bla but how far do we mean it? One obvious thing is that when people become themselves, criticisms do arise. People need to seriously stop saying what they don't mean.  

I do understand that in this world, we cannot please everyone, and we are not supposed to wake up every morning thinking of the fact that we need to please someone. But sadly, I do so sometimes. It's tough when you try to please people and not let people down, when you yourself are suffering, and only God knows how much pain you're facing.

We don't listen to each other. That's the problem.

We think people can handle things like we do. That's the problem.

Come on, sometimes, we are not being realistic.

Try walking in someone else's shoes. Not everyone is capable of doing certain things, even when that person is willing to. 

You don't have to agree with me, but I'm still refusing to do things out of unwillingness. 

______________________________

I haven't even begun talking about studies in the previous paragraphs. If I touch about studies and how crazy this study week is, I'm sure I'll sound more emo than ever.

So basically, to sum everything up, I have to say that I'm currently in a mess. I'm getting frustrated about people, books, food, and basically everything.

But I know this is just a portion of what I've encountered before, so I'm confident that by God's grace, it's going to be fine anyway. Sometimes I just need to stop being too harsh on myself.

People can never understand people. 

No comments: