Sunday, April 1, 2012

Bounce Back

"I want you to do it blindfolded."

"Why?"

"Because I don't want you to give up at a certain point when you can go further."

----------

"There you go, a little bit left."
"Good effort."
"Keep coming!"
"That's a good start! A little bit left!"
"You give me your best, you keep going, that's it!"
"Don't stop, you got more in you than that!"

"I'm just resting a second!!"


"You gotta keep moving! Don't quit till you got nothing left!"
"Keep moving! Do your very best, your very best!"


"It hurts!"


"Don't quit!"
"Come on! Keep going!"


"It hurts!"


"I know it hurts! You keep going!"
"You promised me your best, don't stop, keep going!"


"It's too hard!!"


"It's not too hard! You can do it!"
"Give me your best! Don't quit!"


--------------------


I'm sorry, Coach. You must be yelling like that to me too, I guess, when my heart simply screamed "I can't do it", "it's impossible", "it's hard", "I give up."

It's embarrassing, I know. I chose to close my ears, shut my heart, drift away.

Truth is, I can never run away, not matter how angry I am.

It doesn't matter where I run, You're there for me.

How can I say that these are all coincidence.

Facing the Giants is in a friend's pendrive which is with me right now. 

Romans 8:28 been chasing me all day since last night from different individuals, how can I say that that's coincidence?

All I want to do now is to bounce back and start this new month with a new attitude and a right heart.

I know life is not getting any easier. 

I know things don't always be as good as in movies. Situations don't simply become better so drastically. But I know I'm blindfolded, I cannot see what's ahead of me, and all I have to do is to trust that voice of truth.

If I win, I praise Him, and if I lose, I praise Him.

Time to bounce back.

You, I just want to thank you. You know who you are.

2 comments:

Tysle said...

You go girl! I know you're going to come back stronger! ;)

Fee said...

Yeah! :)