Sunday, April 8, 2012

One Special Thing

Let's begin with self appreciation.

I'm being perasan again. Nah, allow me to show some love to myself in my own blog space, please.

Honestly, I didn't really know what to say when some time ago, there was this question:

"Describe something special about yourself."

So here it goes. I do think I have something special, I guess. Maybe only few people do the same thing, but the point is, I believe not many find it as a normal stuff.

So what is that one special thing? I think I can replace the word special with unusual.

I almost never delete the messages in my inbox, and I keep my sent items most of the time, unless they get accidentally deleted because it's limited for 999 sent messages only. To date, I currently have 2771 messages in my inbox. Yes, two thousand seven hundred and seventy-one messages. Tell me I'm a cool weird person. 

Why do I keep them? Well I do delete some, like "OK" and "Alright" ones, but there's this one "OK" message that I still keep...jeng jeng jeng..because it was sent by a friend who never used any smileys but on that particular day she ended the message with one smiley XD so I had to keep it to commemorate the historical day.

Believe me, reading my sent items makes me feel like reading a diary, especially those messages that I sent to my mum. Reading my inbox gives me ideas on how and when I get to know friends and start to text them less formally. It's seriously funny when I read back those old messages. Yes, I do reread them sometimes when I have no better things to do.

OK, that was totally random.

Did I freak you out with my weird habit? I hope so.

No comments: