Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Goodbye AS

Some farewells happen without any goodbyes.

I was thinking of that line last night. Thinking of writing a song. But I don't have my guitar, so I guess I need to wait for one more month.

Anyway, back to the topic, my AS papers are officially over - which means I'm more than halfway through everything. It is indeed a remarkable achievement, regardless of the outcome, I'm thankful that I've pulled through this far.

One of my lecturers told me that luck plays its role in exams.

It's hard to agree or disagree, but the statement that followed sounded like this,

"If you did well before this, it's not a reason to be proud. If you didn't do well, don't get discouraged."

And one of my classmates just told me that as long as we do our best, everything's going to be fine.

Remarkable how words can inject the courage in us. 

I sound as if I'm contradicting my own statements in my previous entries, but yeah, that just happens sometimes. Whatever happens in the future, I'm thankful for having friends and lecturers who have been there once to encourage me. They don't have to be there all the time. That's life. I realise the truth that some people will only be in your life for a season and there's an obvious reason behind that. We grow. We learn, then move on.

Before I get philosophical, now I declare it's time to get ready for basketball, then dinner, then revision.

No comments: