Monday, June 24, 2013

Interview

I have more time to blog during exams compared to after exams. Oh the irony.

These past few days had been so tiring yet so memorable. Waking up with abdomen ache is like nothing compared to the memories and experiences that I have gained. I am now in another room in another block, still haven't done my packing yet, and still clueless about one thing:

RAWRGHZZZ I HAVE AN INTERVIEW TOMORROW!

I don't feel like Googling anything up, especially those abstract stuff because I don't want to fake my answers and appear as a robot which memorised everything. But but..my laziness to Google means I don't have the slightest idea about those general issues. All I know is that cancer is a tumour which arises when the rate of cell division is greater than the rate of apoptosis. Just because the word apoptosis is there, I can remember. I know this is totally unrelated, but I guess what I'm trying to say is that I don't know about the haze, or about any other diseases, or about any advancement or latest news in the medical field.

Whyyyyyy.

And I'm still undecided, whether to wear baju kurung or formal office wear. I'm a lousy person in making decisions. I still haven't arranged my certificates. I'm a pro procrastinator. I haven't ironed a single thing or check my black shoes whether it has been fungi-fied or not. I just want everything to end fastttt.

Please la tomorrow I want an easy question. Maybe something that I have blogged about. Abstract questions will be far better than informative ones. I'm more of a philosopher than a science student who reads scientific journals and textbooks. Aaaaaa.

No comments: