Saturday, June 1, 2013

June

Hunger struck me as I (almost) completed my marathon of 160 Chemistry objective questions.

Of course, when hunger strikes at night, I won't think of biscuits or bread.

It's always those kind of meaty, oily, crunchy, salty stuff which will end up in my mind.

Upon seeing my final packet of instant noodle which has been lying inside the plastic bag for at least two months, I shallowed hard, weighing the pros and cons of having instant noodles two days before a Bio paper that I would dream to ace.

Not that I'm not eating preservative-rich food at all..but somehow what my dad always reminds me makes me scared that my already-not-so-stable state of intelligence will be further affected. 

Then..my eyes landed on that cylindrical air-tight container which has been remained untouched..for probably half a semester. Chocolate-flavoured milk powder. Nestum. And good old oat. Yucks. Of course when I first bought them it was the starting of the semester, and there was this weird determination of eating healthy stuff. But as time goes by, well..I get tired of healthy food.

Tonight apparently there are no other options, unless I want to change into track pants and put on my jacket, march towards the burger stall and wait for 5 minutes or so.

So I poured three tablespoons of honey into the mug containing boiling water and nestum, and suddenly remembered about that small carton of milk-flavoured-milk (again, half a semester untouched) and decided to mix it in, because chocolate-flavoured milk plus honey is beyond my willingness to swallow.

Smells good.

Whatever happens to me in a few more hours, I shall bear full responsibility.

This is lame, but somehow I love how 'interesting' life can be during the moments of desperation (a.k.a exam season). I will miss this way of life when everything will be finally over in less than a month. Well hello June. Nice to meet you.

No comments: