Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Hmmmmhh

I'm done with my interview. I'm done with everything. The thing is, I don't have the slightest idea on why am I still here, or rather appropriately, I should put it this way:

I DON'T KNOW WHY DID I CHOOSE TO NOT GO BACK STRAIGHT AWAY?

I'm amused by my stupidity.

Part of me feels like running back home to grab and hug my guitar, but part of me says it's going to be fun to stay back for a while, because I will get to extend my time to play basketball!

But but..the haze shattered my dreams, destroyed my plans. There's no way I can play in this haze. I am so sad.

I'm thinking of going to college tomorrow perhaps. Just for fun. Maybe take some pictures of the view around college. Take a stroll. Recollect the memories. But but..again, the haze. The haze. Why should I take a stroll in the haze?

Anyway, I'll be leaving this place forever, so I guess I should appreciate this extended moment that I'm here, although I feel so lonely and I'm missing my housemates so badly. I had the best housemates I could ever ask for in the past two years. Being in a temporary new room with a different person for just one night made me realise that I had a very considerate roommate, and housemates who understood me well. I can never fully comprehend the complexity of human emotions - why do we always appreciate people more when it's time to say goodbye.

Before I start to cry like a lonely old woman, I think I better watch some random movies. 


No comments: