Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Oh Fee..

Fee has taken it to the next level. Fee has tweeted excessively. And now Fee posts too much things on Facebook.

Facebook is such a wonderful tool to listen to other people's opinions. Posting a status update is like opening a room for debate and sharing. It's like starting a forum thread, with your identity revealed of course. And if not being careful, a single status update can become the mirror to your personality.

That's why I blog. 

But then sometimes when I need to listen to what others have to say, I just post a status update. Not all the time. Some are just crappy ones which I think may sound funny. On better days, I post serious ones. They can be easily differentiated - the ones where I expect replies, and the ones that I don't. If it's a question, it shows that I expect someone to share. Today is not disappointing at all. I got what I needed.

The human mind is so interesting. We have varied thoughts, despite most of the time having the same emotions and core values. 

I'm just impressed.

No comments: