Thursday, March 10, 2011

Doubts, Uncertainties, Worries

"It's a great time but suddenly you're 17 and you have responsibilities. That's when you come to realise that the people around you expect you to pass that exam and go on to study at a good university" - Jira Malikool.

This relaxing period in my life is ending soon. To be really honest, I'm feeling quite nervous. I'm nervous to face the new things which are coming my way. Every night, my mind is filled with nothing but uncertainties. What should I do after the results are announced?

Then I realised a harsh fact. All these while, I've never made any huge decisions in my life. I've never faced any situation which requires me to fully think on my own, situations which will later bring me to either something good or something bad based on my own decision. That is the only thing which is making my heart ache a lot now.

Yesterday, I was this cheerful secondary school kid, exchanging jovial acts with my fellow friends and now, I've realised that I'm in my final stage of all those days. In just a few days, I'm going to embark this journey of uncertainties. Truthfully, one of the journeys I fear most because what I choose today is going to determine my future. And I'm still in doubt of all my decisions.

Am I alone? Am I the only one thinking of this? Will all of my dreams become reality? What should I do next? These questions are killing me.

Whatever lies ahead, wherever my future takes me to, at least I'm very sure of something. God has plans for me. Only thinking of that makes me feel better.

"A single day can determine the rest of your life". Really?

This is one of the most honest entries from me.

Yours Truly,
Fee

No comments: