Wednesday, March 9, 2011

On TV Today


Watched Detective Conan just now and guess what was going on in today's episode? It was quite funny because Mitsuhiko (and not Conan) solved the case in just a 30-minutes episode. It was funny to me. Normally if the case is solved by Conan, it will take 2 episodes. What an irony.

And because I had too much time to kill, I watched this too

Don't get me wrong, I am not an avid fan of sinetrons. However, this one is so hard to forget about. Whenever I think of doing something else instead of watching this, I would always find myself magically already sitting comfortably on the sofa with eyes glued to the screen of my family's 21 inch Panasonic TV.


Honestly I don't really like this drama because it's too dramatic and to make matters worse, what I'm watching right now is only half of the complete series. After doing some research on-line, I found out that it has more than 200 episodes. WHAT?!

However, like I said just now, it's too good to be missed. The actors and actresses are soooo awesome in acting, they just made the whole thing look real. The tears, the smiles, oh gosh - not to mention their looks. Everyone has this unbelievably beautiful facial skin that causes me to sometimes curse whenever they zoom the cameras because the actresses (even the actors) do not have a single blackhead on their noses. Yeah I love typing out long sentences to make it sound wahhhhh.

In today's episode, Ilham confessed to his dad that he loves Safa. And he cried. That girl is one lucky girl.

Drama after drama, I realise that it's not going to end even after I enter college life. I mean, this sinetron this not ending soon so I'm pretty much wasting my time because there will be a slim chance that I'll be able to watch the final episode, especially if I will be away from home after the results are announced.

That was my story about what happened on TV today :P




No comments: