Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Wednesday


Was it a Wednesday or the Wednesday?

It has been a tradition for bloggers to go frenzy posting about their SPM results. I've read a lot of blog entries (yeah I blogsearched a lot) about experiences of others regarding their results day. I don't know to categorise it as showing off or sharing stories. Well I prefer the latter.

I didn't really sleep well last night. I only managed to sleep at 3am after 2 hours of rolling. Woke up early, took a pretty long shower, and took up the decision to dress to impress. I've never been so nervous in my life. Yet. The nervousness was worse than sitting for the exam itself.

Went to school at 9.45 after minutes of nagging my parents. I was obviously both excited and nervous at the same time. It's great to meet again with my buddies, Eppy, Ann and Jas. Plus the rest of the classmates. Guys looked the same. Aldrin had a slightly long hair which was awesome because I never saw him like that. Some had dyed their hair a bit. I can't remember who.

Waiting was not torturing. We saw our English teacher, Miss Roseline and I went frenzy. She congratulated me so I knew there must be something good with my English paper. We also greeted Mr. Lee who was in a rush to enter class.

Now I realise why those people in TV cry when taking their results. I thought they were a bunch of show-offs who forced themselves to cry HAHA. I was wrong. I cried too. I didn't realise I was crying in front of many people. So embarrassing. The first thought which crossed my mind was, phew, thank God, I mad my parents happy. Actually I couldn't sleep last night because of thinking about my parents. The fear. You know lah.

It wasn't a happy ending some of my friends, but it wasn't an ending after all. This is just the beginning. I feel a tinge of guilt that I'm so happy now. The future is still unpredictable. One thing's for sure, God has plans for me. I'll continue to do my best. This is the beginning. This is the beginning.

Hello world?

2 comments:

kaitokitou said...

Yupe, it is still a long way to go. After all, we are just around 17 to 18 years old. There will be more and more exciting adventures ahead of us!!!

Fee said...

yeah, more challenges too! >.<