Friday, March 11, 2011

I Cannot See The Future

YEAH IT'S HORRIBLY DEPRESSING, DAMNIT!

I cannot see the future... :(

Something is really wrong with me, but I don't know what :(

There are stuffs in my mind...a lot of 'em..

Yeah, I cannot see my future...

Are you sure it'll be OK?

Good to know that.

OK. No one. So I am not alone after all.

Phew~

Oh no, I left high school months ago..

You're right.

A'aa..

A lot, I tell you.




Sooner or later, I will still have to decide it..

I enjoyed my schooldays :')



I had a lot of fun at school too. Probably too much fun.

Yea, studies..friendship..but no love..LOL

I learned a lot from this drama. And sometimes it's just funny that even after leaving secondary school life, I still find inspiration from it. The scenes above pretty much describe my feelings right now.


Credits to the video owner. As usual, thank you photoscape!


No comments: