Thursday, March 3, 2011

My Life Updates

Hello blog.

Everyone knows that I pretty much live a boring life, usual stuff happens and repeats every single day because secondary school life is over (I should have noticed about that months ago). Who cares. This would probably be a nostalgic post if I happen to read this again in one or two years to come.

I'll make this brief. I hate reading long, photo-less, sense-of-humour-less blog posts.

And I'll ignore grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. I will not google anything just to make sure my language is correct this time. Oops, secret revealed.

Back to topic. First of all, life is OK this week. Results are not coming out yet, so I'll continue with this unhealthy lifestyle for perhaps another one or two weeks.

Yesterday I wanted to buy the VCD of Born To Fight (yeah an awesome action movie) which has been always there since the past years everytime I make a visit to Speedy (you know that shop). I was quite unlucky that it's no longer there. It was there last month. I should have bought it earlier. Serves me right. It's quite a rare occasion when I find myself buying an original VCD/DVD. Maybe fate doesn't allow me to spend my savings on such things. Maybe it was a good sign that the VCD was no longer there. RM19.90 will remain till eternity in the pocket of my jeans.

I'm currently digging my pen drive and this damn nostalgic (sorry had to use that word again, vocab limited coz I promised not to google) feeling hit my heart once I saw dozens of videos which I downloaded from YouTube in 2008. I bet most of them are no longer available at that site due to copyright issues. Yes, I am one YouTube addict who has been seriously having a crush on YouTube and constantly signing in whenever free. To be honest, once I even felt that I love my YouTube friends more than my Facebook friends. Of course I was just kidding.

My beloved PC has fell ill for two times now and my dad took up the decision to abandon it completely, hence ending its 6 year service with us (especially me, the faithful and most caring user). I felt horribly depressed about this matter (yes, I'm serious) but as time goes by, I could only hope for a miracle to happen. There are a lot of pictures of cute actors in it, not to mention all the concert videos I've downloaded from you-know-where, the projects I made (yeah, projects..) and the awesome games I used to play a lot during my Form 2 days, and yeah mp3 files of thai music - I only have half of them backed-up in my pen drive, and the one thing I remember most, the movie I downloaded from (again) you-know-where the day before the PC fell ill again. Enough with that.

What else did I wanted to say? *blank*

This doesn't look as brief as it should be. Have to go. I mean, really have to go now.

No comments: