Saturday, January 7, 2012

First Week (Part 2)

There are still a lot of things to be written about this week, so I decided to make a second part of the 'story'.

Azreen's recently updated status reminded me of something...

Fact no.1: I was very jealous when I saw parents sending their kids back to college last Monday.

Although I was grinning all my way walking into Akasia, the huge smile and excitement didn't last long. Carrying my luggage of 30kg was enough to make me jealous of the kids who had their parents to send them into the hostel area, helped them to carry everything into their room, and even hung around with them at the car park.

After a few trips to the guard house where I left my luggage, I also had to carry back my boxes from the TV room. It was tiring. It was quite emo-ing. However I learnt something.

*beware of perasan sentences, which is about to emerge soon..*

I felt like a champion. Seriously. Honestly. (I am typing this with a serious face).

I felt that I'm a real college student, being able to pass the first test upon reaching this land of uncertainties. (Exaggerating a bit here, I know).

I felt awesomely awesome. 

Allow me to do some self-motivation on my own blog, please.

...and I understood something. Sometimes you just have to believe in yourself that you can do something without having to rely on people always. Yes, sometimes you need support, but it's the moments like this when you view yourself as being capable of doing something.

That was my first perasan moment here. It made me appreciate myself more. 

Adding to the perasan-ess, 4 days of muscle pain ain't bad at all yo. This is embarrassing, but I have to say I was happy to see my biceps as I faced the mirror. I'm normal. I'm normal. :P

Enough with the perasan story.

Let me think of some random things.

Aha.

"Do I look like a person with credibility?" - *arranges jacket, looks into the mirror, rushing to leave the room.*

"You look like you."

I couldn't thank Queen enough for the answer, which somehow meant something really meaningful to me despite being said in the usual Queen style.

...and joke of the week. (I don't know if anyone gets it. Should try with someone outside the house).
- If moi is porridge, then amoi should be aporridge? XP

What am I doing? I should be studying now! D=

No comments: