Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tuesday

We have three more days before the weekend.

Went to bed last night with a very nervous feeling.

Felt sleepy in class.

Had a very cheap lunch. (yay?)

Nervous again.

Sang off-key.

Nervous again.

Had my speaking test.

Came back to Akasia feeling super hungry.

*******
Just want to say a few things about speaking test just now.

Part 1 was about how I learned to read when I was a child. There were questions about reading habits etc. I wrote about that once in this blog.

Part 2 was about something that I spent on after collecting my own money. I talked about my guitar. Wrote about that before in this blog too.

Part 3 was about spending/saving money, and is it necessary for parents to buy everything that their children want. I was about to write about that in my blog, with the title "I Used to Hate Rich Kids" which is still saved as a draft. :P

So yeah, I'm not going to stop blogging.
In fact I wish I could speak just like how I blog about stuffs :/

No comments: