Friday, January 6, 2012

First Week

Here comes the weekly report. 

Actually I wanted to wait till tomorrow to write this, but let's just leave another story for tomorrow's post. It's Friday Friday..and we were singing that song as we (gleefully) hopped off the bus this morning.

...and it seems to be a ritual to sing Pokemon's theme song for every start of the schooling (or college-ing?) season. The lyrics somehow speaks to me...

"Our courage will pull us through."

This week has been fine so far. Got my grades for last sem's finals, which ehem, made me a person of "having a complete set of grades". You know what I'm trying to say. I've remarkably stop comparing my grades with others and I believe God sees my effort and I'll have to do my best this sem. I'm not into depression (yet) and I'm planning to maintain this optimism that I'm having. (Yay!). Goodbye emo Fiona. Optimistic Fee is coming to town.

Selected photo of the day: ME HAS A VISION... :P

Got a first row seat in class, which was my target since last sem. Bwahaha. Now's the time to fight my sleepiness. 

Talking about sleepiness, I'm actually quite sleepy now. Still lacking inspiration to write anything philosophical.

I...need..to...nap........... 

No comments: