Sunday, January 22, 2012

Updates

Where should I start first? I feel like telling everything.

Finished a carton of Marigold Peel Fresh Orange Juice 2 seconds ago in one gulp.

Came back from Mydin 5 Minutes ago, grabbing all comfort food that could be seen. Life is wonderful. Got myself a jar of Nutella, my first ever jar of Nutella in SA (or can I say Malaysia?) just to make myself happy. Nah, I was kidding. Actually I promised to myself that I will get one once my allowance comes in, so that pretty much explains something.

Where should I start?

Friday
My adventures began last Friday right after classes ended. Hopped into the sports car back to Akasia, packed my bag and set off for an unforgettable journey with Kar Suan and Sharon (and Yasi who shared the taxi). Wow that rhymed.

Had an awesome moment jamming all evening, abusing Kar Suan's piano and acting like Mozart. Sharon became our official vocalist. Tried out Smell the Rain, which made me a little bit perasan because I like the piano version so much. My salutation goes to Kar Suan for being able to produce a cool piano version in not more than five attempts. I'm itching to upload it somewhere, who knows we might be discovered and can become like Bieber. Aha, just kidding. I'm itching to upload it somewhere because I want to share the joy of the lyrics and melody. Honestly. Seriously. My ultimate goal is to write songs that can inspire people, too bad I don't know any music theory. (Wait, no..my ultimate goal is to jam on a rooftop. That's my second ultimate goal.)

So yeah. How can I ever forget about food? HAD THE AWESOMEST CHINESE FOOD WOOHOO! When I say 'Chinese food', you understand what I mean. 

Went online at night, while Sharon studied Chemistry. Aha.

Saturday
Next morning woke up quite early and got ready to go..shopping. Haha. Followed Pegawai Hospitalily (aka Kar Suan's mum) to the market :D It was..fun, before the sun came up. Literally rubbed shoulders with (not that idiom) a lot of people. Had an awesome breakfast of Dim Sum. It was tiring to walk in a crowd of people all busy shopping for the new year, but it was also a fun experience!

Went to Mid Valley...and spent the whole day there. Woo! Met with Sharon's friend and Sharon's friend's friend (I purposely don't want to put their names because it sounds more fun that way) :P I was amazed by their friendliness,and it's fun to know that people don't need a really long time to know one another to exchange jokes and have fun. 

Had an awesome lunch (ahahaaa...) of my favourite foooood. Those who know me knows the answer.

Ah, before that..had a great time in MPH hunting for books. Clearance sale. A lot of books. Who wouldn't get crazy?

Replaced my boyfriend with a new one. I shall now forget about  the dead pair of jeans.

So basically the whole Saturday was shopping day. Everyone was tired. I woke up earlier than Sharon on the next morning. YAYY! 

Sunday
I repeat, I woke up earlier than Sharon! Woo!

Felt like sleeping in north pole (I shall miss that tonight). We followed Kar Suan to her church, it was interesting that the sermon was the same thing shared during the last CA. For a constantly-worrying person like me, it woke me up to an answer that I've been asking myself quite frequently. 

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:6-7
So all these while I've been asking myself, I'm afraid that I'm not worrying when I'm supposed to be worried. Tett. Worrying and being concerned are two different things altogether. 
Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me—put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you.
Philippians 4:8-9
So I thought worrying will make me want to study more and excel more in my academics. I thought it was one factor to be considered. I was wrong. Worrying doesn't take me anywhere. I should start practising the things that I heard. People around me have been encouraging me with all sorts of words, yet I fail to give my best. I know myself. This is not me. I should put into action what God wants me to do. Time to wake up.

You know that awesome feeling when you've studied so hard, that satisfaction..although you didn't get excellent outcomes in the end..but you know that you've done your best? I want that feeling.

Went back to Akasia after lunch and some further jalan-jalan. This weekend is indeed an unforgettable one.

Not to forget that I made friends with two younger people. Yay! Being the youngest in the family, I have this habit of mixing around with older people. Weird, but quite true.

So yeah, that pretty much summarizes the things that happened this weekend. Currently imagining myself reading this in a few years to come. Hmm..interesting.

Thanks to everyone who made me smile! :)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa...I need to pass it on!

It only takes a spark to get a fire going.
And soon all those around, can warm up in glowing.
That's how it is with God's love,
Once you've experienced it, you spread His love to everyone;
You want to pass it on.

What a wondrous time is spring, when all the trees are budding;
The birds begin to sing, the flowers start their blooming.
That's how it is with God's love;
Once you've experienced it, you want to sing
"It's fresh like spring"; you want to pass it on.

I wish for you my friend, this happiness that I've found.
You can depend on Him, it matters not where you're bound.
I'll shout it from the mountain top - PRAISE GOD
I want the world to know; the Lord of love has come to me,
I want to pass it on.

Couldn't get this out of my head since the last Prayer Meeting.

p.s. My broadband is about to reach its limit and I have a Bio report to be done. Trying hard to use it wisely. Want to upload photos, but have to think twice. Serves me right, asyik-asyik pergi YouTube.

2 comments:

Tysle said...

Wow, seems like you had a very awesome weekend indeed. :) Sure, the market was packed! It was the weekend before CNY, the most "heboh" period for markets. And yay for Nutella, you bought my bottle/jar of happiness. :D Nutella ftw! *my bottle of Nutella high-fives with your bottle!*

Fee said...

hahaaa the creator of Nutella sure is a genius huh XD