Tuesday, January 3, 2012

This is Real Life

AAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Screaming in delight. I guess.

Woke up from a very short evening nap feeling fully recharged. The clock seems like not moving at all. I feel great.

Went to college for registration today, which revealed both good and bad news. Good news is that there's no double period for Maths this sem, which makes me feel a bit optimistic about surviving the lessons. Bad news, my housemate is going to fast-track, which means there will only be the three of us left in the 4th sem. Feel happy for her, but sad at the same time.

Been doing nothing all evening, other than rearranging the books and changing Jing's guitar strings. How I wish the whole sem will be like this. 

This kind of feeling should last forever.

Will blog more this weekend. We're gonna experiment with the new rice cooker now. Woohoo!

No comments: