Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Half-dead Optimism

I don't have anything to say, but for the sake of updating, let me just say something.

Homeworks are piling up, and yup, I know I'm not supposed to be here. A lot of things are in my mind, voices keep ringing inside my head. Sometimes I feel great, sometimes I don't. 

Normal life of a college student? Perhaps.

I don't want to sound emo because it'll sound fake because I'm not (yet) in emo state.

The way you see it, this thing follows you even when you learn Statistics.

I'm not in a philosophical mood yet, so yeah..got nothing else to say. Till we meet in another chapter. 

By the way, anonymous commenter..

I want to know who you are.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

perhaps,i'm someone who enjoys slipping into someone's life.
keep on writing.