Friday, August 23, 2013

Level 65

For the first time this week, I screamed yearghhh with all my heart.

I finally reached a new checkpoint, level 65 on AstroPop Deluxe after I think five weeks and numerous failed attempts.

Achieving something when you keep on failing is such a great feeling. 

And the only reason I achieved level 65 is because I didn't stop trying. I failed. And failed. And failed. But I told myself there must be a day I can reach that new checkpoint.

It's about time I do the same to my life. I still don't feel like eating or doing anything. I still feel I'm better off dead sometimes. But if I give up now, I won't be able to see that new checkpoint, that level 65.

Life is not easy. Staying alive is not easy. But for some reason, giving up on living is not easy too.

No comments: