Thursday, August 15, 2013

Today...

Today I want to thank myself for my sense of humour.

For without you, I'd be gone by now..

If you're here to know how am I doing, I can say that I'm doing pretty well. If you're here to laugh at me, I actually don't care why the f would you want to laugh at me when your own future is blurry. If you're here because you're really concerned, I actually want to tell you that I'm amused that sleep and music has stopped from becoming my cure against suicidal thoughts and depression. I mean, heck, why am I not crying right now?

I'm kidding. I actually feel free from the burden I've carried for two years, after long conversations with some friends who as usual, helped me to see the light at the end of the tunnel. 

Despite losing the chance to brag about a miracle that could have happened, I'm actually excited that my future is so unpredictable now, which means I don't have to do anything else but wait.

I feel nuts for experiencing too many emotions in one day...

And to end this crappy post which I will (probably) laugh at in ten years time,

MAN, SHIT JUST GOT SERIOUS! :P

1 comment:

Tysle said...

Oh my gosh! I love your sense of humour. Thank God it's still intact. Haha! :)

Stalker revealed. :P