Saturday, June 9, 2012

I

I will never let you shed a single tear again.
I know I'm not good in keeping promises, but I don't want to see you like this.

You know what? I'm glad I'm different.
I'm glad I'm sensitive.

Because only because of my sensitivity
because of my weakness
because how I think of what others think
I know, I will never want to see you like that anymore.

I'm not perfect.
I may act silly.
I have my own failures.
But I least I have a heart. A heart that is sensitive enough to not hurt someone who loves you more than anything else.

And I thank God for my heart.
I want you to see God in your heart too.

I do not have the rights to judge
but please, why can't you have a little heart?

3 comments:

Cindy ツ said...

'you'? refers to who?

Fee said...

Two individuals who shall not be named. Forgive this emo post. :]

Cindy ツ said...

Ah I see. Don't so emo lah. *pats* :P