Monday, June 25, 2012

Somebody That I Used to Know

Sorry for misusing the song title, but I guess that's how I felt when I found some old photos and old books...which showed how nerdy I was once upon a time...

Complete history notes, chapter 1 till the end, copied from the textbook.
EST notes copied from the blackboard. So I thought Miss Kho was the fastest
teacher I ever had...not until I entered college I realised I was wrong.
That awesome moment when the sample essay was written by James Bond.
I can't believe I managed to write that neat.
History notes again. No way I can maintain that kind
 of handwriting now.
Ridiculously neat Bio notes. 

The essay I recycled during SPM. I detect a mistake in grammar over there..
History was my favourite subject. 
..and Chemistry too, after I entered Form 5.
The motivation was there. I was really serious about SPM.
...but I also spent some time playing around with the camera.
...and sometimes allowed Kitty to climb my study table. 
Calendar of a nerd.
Bible, dictionary, empty glass, history notes and some random
NBA photos. 
I also had time to read..

..and watch Slam Dunk every evening for 30 minutes.
Sometimes I would take a break and do silly stuffs.

Last but not least, I shall present to you a photo I never revealed anywhere before this. No one outside the house has ever known how my bedroom looks like. Here you go:

On an average day of cramming for SPM...
 I seriously need to be like this somebody again. :/

3 comments:

Tysle said...

Walao eh! Your notes are amazing, especially the bio ones. How are you doing now? :)

jam friend said...

Wheeeeee!! I am back!! Been reading your posts, just no time to comment in between cramming.. XD
Cool post, fun reading about your 'past'. =D

Fee said...

Tricia> Hahah. I wish I can do the same thing for a-level. Doing pretty good now, just trying to complete unit 3 asap :)

Peanut butter and jam friend> Knowing that someone's been reading without leaving a trace is honestly creepy. D= Hahah.