Friday, June 8, 2012

Regrets

Some things you regret are reversible, you can still realise about your mistakes and make them right, but of course, you'll have to pay the price of your actions. - Philosophy of someone who recently changed the strings of a guitar.

Sorry, this is not an emo post.

One is missing because I used it earlier.
False hope - extra light doesn't seem to be extra light.
Took me more than half an hour to take this thing out :/
Comparison - old string and new string.



So maybe I was too excited,  I couldn't even differentiate between green and black anymore.
YOU KNOW YOU'RE IN DEEEEP TROUBLE
WHEN THIS HAPPENS >< 
 
Finding a pair of pliers is another annoying thing to do. 
Keeping these. Memories man.
(Sadly) the only pair of pliers I found. 
New strings don't feel good, seriously.
There's a few things related to the title of this post, yes I am regretting the fact that I changed the strings. Yes, it's reversible, I can change to another type of strings, or the old ones, but yeah, I don't want to waste a set of brand new strings after just one day testing them on my beloved travel guitar a.k.a boyfriend. I just still don't get the fact on why it says they are extra light. Hmmm. And to make matters worse, the strings buzz and playing barre chords became so torturing.

Oh I need a professional.

No comments: