Sunday, June 17, 2012

Why So Emo?

Whenever I recover from emoness I would finally realise how silly it looks like when you have mild depression and start posting chronic emo entries in your blog. That's why I choose blog, not facebook status. On blog, you can go deep, feel it and reflect about it. Or maybe I should start back writing on a proper diary. Whatever. Either way, it still looks silly. But hey, isn't that part of growing up?

This entry is not going to go anywhere, because I don't know why I ended up here.

Since it's father's day today, I guess my dad deserves some spot in this entry. Haha. (Oh my, I am laughing...). Anyway, yeah, this semester break I've been thinking so much till the point that I actually feel thankful on the way how my dad raised me. I'm not a daddy's girl and at the age of 19 I'm glad I can laugh at that fact. I think the fact that we have so many similarities made us rather incompatible. During my early teen years, I never really understood him. Everything seemed to be so serious back then. I was like super emo. But then college life thought me something I could never had imagine.

There was once during this semester break that I felt like giving him a hug but then I didn't, because that's not what we normally do. But yeah, I don't know when will I have the guts to tell my dad that I love him and I appreciate all that he's been doing in my life. For that very same reason, I'm trying my best to do the best in what I'm studying now, you see, dads often visualise about the future and I would never want to let him down. 

I wish he would come across this entry but that's a very slim chance as he doesn't go blogwalking, so yeah, you who is reading will have the responsibility to tell him about this if anything happens to me in the future. Haha.

Anyway, this break this ending soon and despite the emo moments, there are some good things to think about. I managed to finish a book I recently bought for 70% discount and I'm quite happy that at last I managed to properly finish reading something because it was super good. I've also changed my travel guitar's strings and I'm happy that they don't buzz. 

But but but..I still haven't finished my issue report and that's super embarrassing, especially realising that perhaps I'm the only one who's still procrastinating while others have finished it long time ago.

Ah, it feels good when you make a blog post sound so happy. :D


No comments: