Sunday, June 3, 2012

I'm Back

I'm back from boot camp and I'm in the most disciplined state like never before.

Just kidding, of course.

I've been away from the internet for so long till I don't know where to start. So I guess I better don't start. But I'm thinking of saying something since I haven't really been saying anything lately. Oh my, what happened to my language.

Anyway, logging into fb after a few days away is so now fun, when a) You see pictures that make you jealous; b) You've missed something that you wanted to join; c) You're kinda lost seeing all the updates although you've been away for not even a week.

One big news is that I've managed to gain back what I lost in SA, talking about my body weight here HEHE. Away from the internet is a pretty good thing, making me so desperately bored and and you might not want to know what I did. I studied Bio Topic 6 teehee. It was unbelievably fun. The 5 hour journey made me ponder about some life issues things that I would really like to blog about, but I don't think I'll be that free after this. 

So basically 5 days in boot camp was all about family reunion, playing angry birds with my two little cousins, a bit of Bio (I can only remember Rigor Mortis), photographing things around, and and and...

If you know me long enough, you'd probably know that

"My ultimate dream is to jam on a rooftop"

So..

Well, didn't really jam, but close enough, I guess. My grandma was pretty angry when she found out what I did. Well, don't worry, she wasn't angry that I might have killed myself, but rather because I might  cause damage to the rooftop.

I'll be back with some philosophical posts, maybe. 

Bye.


No comments: