Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Pictures. Just Pictures.

Ask me to take a stroll around somewhere with a camera(no, not an overpriced camera), and I'll give you something like this:

This, my friend, is called the ruai (Among the few traditional
longhouses which still survives).

Too late to rotate. Meet Carlos the cat.
Hang on there, buddy.





Too late to rotate Part 2


Talking to the Moon
Drummer on the Rooftop

Acting Handsome


One thing I like about going back to my grandparents' place a.k.a the village is not about celebrating Gawai itself, but rather because it reminds me of my roots right at the point when I'm about to begin to forget. It reminds me of why in the first place I chose to study what I'm studying now. It reminds me of the time when I was so motivated last year before flying off to SA. Sometimes, we just need to get back to our roots to visualise what we want in our future. Oh my, why did this post become so emo. Haha.

No comments: