Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The Next Project

Too early to think of, but I guess it's better if I put it here so that I won't forget in the future.

Was wandering around YouTube and discovered a pretty cool video of a dude who took a stroll around his campus during winter. Might sound lame to you, but for a person like me who loves memories, I'm thinking of doing the same too when my time to leave Akasia will finally come. 

At first I was thinking of the song Maybe by Secondhand Serenade as the background music, but found a better one, Take Me Away by Lifehouse, so yeah, basically I'm just going to walk around Akasia on the last day I'm there. 

Talking about memories, my dad said I better write the names of my friends behind every picture that I developed earlier this semester break. The reason is because in years to come, I'd probably forget their names. Sounds illogical, but rather possible - because I can't really remember most of the full names of my primary school friends anyway.

So guess what.

Writing their names was not enough, I wrote the occasions too.

Then writing became so fun and soon I realised behind some photos I even wrote essays.

=.=''

Anyway, back to my future project, I hope it's going to work.

Then in ten years to come when I watch back the video I will have this weird feeling of missing Akasia. 

Woo!

2 comments:

WANI said...

LOL. your dad is totally right. i should do that too. hee :D

Fee said...

yep, imagine reading it in years to come! :)